Мобильная версия сайта
( Комментариев: 12)
Уже скачали: 20942
Обновлённые карты и обзоры:
скачали 3867 раз
скачали 6865 раз
скачали 2 раз
скачали 1 раз
скачали 0 раз
скачали 0 раз
прочитали 810 раз
прочитали 2988 раз
прочитали 1569 раз
прочитали 200 раз
прочитали 4990 раз
прочитали 3207 раз
Сейчас с нами: 1
|FEDOROFF.NET » ГЛАВНАЯ » ФАЙЛЫ » Лучшее|
· Скриншот · Распечатать · Написать автору
City status assigned May 28, 1770 by Catherine the Great .
Borovichsky churchyard was first mentioned in the census book obrok Derevskoy fifths about 1495 . In 1564, already referred to as the commercial and industrial settlement Borovichsky Row . The main occupation of the inhabitants was Borovichy pilotage across Mstinsky thresholds ( Borovichskye thresholds ) , which is reflected in the highest Welcome Catherine II emblem of the city .
History Borovichsky edge is closely linked with the great Russian commander Alexander Suvorov. At 35 kilometers from the town is the village Konchanskoe - academy, where he was exiled from the May 5, 1797 to February 6, 1799 , from here he went to the famous alpine hike . Since 1942 there opened "Museum -Reserve of Alexander Suvorov ."
Industrial development of the city associated with the production of refractory bricks and started in the 70s of the XIX century . After opening in 1851 Nikolaev railway Msta value as water transport artery was lost , and the development of refractory industry has become a new milestone in the history of the city. In the vicinity Borovichy were discovered large reserves of limestone, iron pyrites , brown coal and fireclay . In 1786 at the mouth of Cereals, Msta inflow , was broken in the first Russian adit for lignite mining . In 1855, near the Borovichy Nobel founded the first factory of refractory products .
Another major city is now Borovichi building materials, founded in 1910 . Combine belongs only in the Novgorod region and one of the few Russian electrified narrow-gauge railway longer than 2 kilometers.
In the near future will unfold under construction Borowicz Borovichi CHP capacity of 1.2-1.3 GW agreement on construction of CHP Borovichi signed former Novgorod Region Governor Mikhail Prusak and former chairman of the now liquidated UES Anatoly Chubais
+ дополнительный материал: Источник материала
[ СКАЧАТЬ ФАЙЛ - DOWNLOAD (2.28Mb) · Скриншот · Распечатать ]
|Категория: Лучшее | Добавил: Добавлено:
| Теги: |
|Просмотров: 1557 | Загрузок: 257 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|